Indiana Jones Pinball Machine (2008) by Stern
Indiana Jones pinball is a tribute to the saga of Indiana Jones and it holds in a single game all four effective films dedicated to the George Lucas’ character. In fact on the playfield there is an area dedicated to each of the four episodes: so one part is saved for ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark, one part for ‘Sanctuary of Doom’, another one to ‘Last Crusade’ and finally one part dedicated to the last title: “Realm of the Crystal Skull”.
On the playfield, there are a lot of typical components that recall famous scenes from the Indiana Jones films, for example, the Holy Grail that characterized ‘The Last Crusade’, or a part of the ‘Sanctuary of Doom’, and also the ‘Lost Ark’. The multiball that is connected to this last episode is an exceptionally extraordinary snapshot of the game. The reward connected to the ‘Sanctuary of Doom’ can be activated by a mechanism in the central part of the playfield – is an area of the surface that is alternately rising and bringing down, discovering a crack where the ball should enter, tracking down the right second for it.
Indiana Jones Rules:
- Plunge the pinball to collect the lit “Skill Shot” feature.
- Shoot the “Ark” to start “Raiders Multiball”. In Raiders Multiball, collect Jackpots and return to the Ark to complete movie scenes.
- Collect “Sankara Stones” to start “Temple of Doom Multiball”
- Hint: keep hitting the lower Captive Balls until it opens, then shoot the ball into the hole.
- Shoot the “Crystal Skull Ramp” to collect “Crystal Skull Movie Awards (including Extra Ball!).
- Shoot the “Holy Grail (Cup) Scoop” to start th e”Last Crusade Mode”. Shoot flashing shots to collect.
- Shoot the “Holy Grail Scoop” when lit to collect the “Mystery” feature.
- Shoot upper Captive Balls in the Map Room to start the Cairo Swordsman Hurry-Up. Shoot again to collect.
- Spell out I-N-D-Y or J-O-N-E-S to relight Targets for “Indy Jones” Scoring.
Mulitball, Playfield Magnet(s), Captive/Messenger Ball, Ramps, Spinner(s), Cellar Hole, Voice, Playfield Mechanical Animation