Family Guy Pinball Machine by Stern
Family Guy pinball is based on an animated series of the same name. Some of the table’s main features include a “TV Challenge” drop hole, a beer can giant target, an Evil Monkey’s Lair ramp, and Stewie’s Mini Pinball.
TV modes: TV modes start by shooting the Lois spinner a set number of times. Doing this and then shooting the TV scoop will start one of five modes. Different modes include:
- Good Old Boys – Based on the episode To Live and Die in Dixie, if the player shoots side shots, the player will earn a jackpot.
- Supergriffins – Based on the second segment of the episode Family Guy Viewer Mail#1, if the player shoots each family member, it will award a specific score.
- Chicken Fight – Based on the episode Da Boom and in the other episodes in which Peter fights Ernie the Giant Chicken, if the player hits switches and shots, Peter will be able to punch Ernie.
- Sexy Party – Based on the episode From Method to Madness, if the player shoots on every shot of the game, it will earn more points and add another girl to Stewie’s sexy party.
- Ipecac Contest – Based on episode 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter, The more that Peter, Chris, Stewie, or Brian vomit, the more points the player will receive.
Beer can modes: The beer can modes start by shooting the beer can a set number of times. Different modes include:
- Lard multiball – This is a simple two-ball funfest in which shooting any lit shot will score a jackpot.
- Happy hour – Doubles all playfield shot values for a short time.
- Giggity – Maximizes the pop bumpers.
- Collect beers – Gives points based on the number of beer can hits you have completed.
- Remember when – Relates to the various flashbacks from the show. Starting this mode will activate a hurry-up award, located at a random family member shot.
Stewie’s mini pinball: Shooting the lower captive ball on the playfield, will spell out another letter in p-i-n-b-a-l-l. Completing all the letters, then shooting the TV scoop will start Stewie’s pinball. The goal is to spell out each of the family members’ names. Doing this will start Stewie multiball, in which multiple balls are shot onto the lower playfield, while the upper pinball remains active. Completing all family members on both playfields will light the super jackpot.
Flippers (5), Pop bumpers (3), 4-bank drop targets (1), Standup targets (9), Solitary drop target (1), Captive balls (2), Spinning target (1), Up-post between flippers, Mini-playfield, Multiball.
Character figures from the TV show: Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris, Stewie, and Brian. The Stewie character rotates to face his little pinball machine, while the Meg character bobs up and down.