Attack From Mars Pinball Machine by Bally
Attack from Mars pinball machine is a 1995 game planned by Brian Eddy and delivered by Midway (under the Bally name).
In this game, Martians started to attack the Earth, and it’s dependent upon the player to annihilate the Martian armada, save every one of the significant urban areas, and afterward head off to Mars to obliterate the Martian domain and overcome Mars.
Among the game’s prominent elements incorporate four moving Martian figures and a strobe light (for Strobe Multiball).
- Super Jets: You have to score a certain amount of hits on the pop bumpers to light Super Jets (worth 3 million points per hit).
- 5-Way Combo: During regular gameplay, you have to make consecutive shots at any lit loops or ramps to score a combo, before the lights go out.
- Super Jackpot: During regular multiball, score all five jackpot shots with at least two balls in play to light the Super Jackpot, which continuously roves at any of the five jackpot shots.
- Martian Multiball: Successfully kill all four Martians during “Martian Attack”, and a second ball is launched into play for Martian Multiball.
- Total Annihilation: Clear the left and right loops, as well as the left and right ramps, for Total Annihilation Multiball, a four-ball multiball.
- Conquer Mars: Defend all the major cities, and then you head off to Mars to confront the Martian Empire.
When all six of these objectives are met, shoot the “Stroke of Luck” scoop to start Rule the Universe, a four-ball wizard mode. In this mode, everything is lit, and the objective is to score 5 billion points with at least two balls in play, and if you succeed, you will score an extra 5 billion points.
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (2), Drop targets (3), Kick-out holes (2), Captive ball (1), Rollunder spinner (1), Right outlane ball return gate. The drop targets look like the round stationary targets used in many other games. Has speech been recorded entirely in Spanish on an 8-track cartridge? Different speech phrases would play at random, and other specific phrases such as “Don’t shake me” (if tilted) were played at a corresponding moment. Some phrases were spoken just before starting a new ball and every time the ball entered the upper playfield kick-out hole. Also, the attract mode could be set to play a phrase every 10 minutes (time interval estimated)
All of our refurbished pinball machines go through our extensive refurbishing process.